Thursday

Due Date!!

Thursday 22nd July 2010

I'm really hoping, against the odds, that baby will come today. I know it's unlikely but hey ho. I've already had a phone call this morning from the health centre asking if they can change my sweep to tomorrow instead. Then she asked how late I was and I told her due date was today and she couldn't understand why my midwife said she would sweep me today because they normally wait for 7 days late. So, they aren't going to do it til then! Bit of a disappointment really because I had started to think that we might have baby by the weekend. But now, probably not. As they say, baby will come when he/she is ready.

It's pouring with rain today. I'm definitely glad that it is cooler but will be a bit housebound so might just have to do some cleaning :(

No comments:

Post a Comment